There are so many inspirational people in this world, with a hell of a lot to say. Athletes, models, presidents, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, teachers, etc. So many people have different outlooks on life, and many have been quoted for these.
I am providing you with a list of my favorite quotes of ALL time. These quotes range from love thats lost, love thats found, life mottos, friendships, and striving for success.
I hope that from this post, you do not just learn some new quotes from some different famous people. What I want is to come to a conclusion as to what you live by, who you want to be, and why you love who you love.
It sounds strange, but I believe that we all have different life motto’s. I know that I do. Why do we make some of the decisions we make? Who do we look up to? Why do some things bother us, while some things don’t? Why do we choose to disagree with people at certain points in our life?
We have values. Goals. Dreams. Fears.
Like us, these people have these dreams, these goals, and these fears. They were able to put these forces in their lives into words. Into quotes. Into mottos.
These are the quotes that we see all over social media, newspapers, and music.
::::::::Here is my list of favorites::::::::
1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
2. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
3. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
4. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. —Marilyn Monroe
5. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.— Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
6. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. — Robert Frost
7. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.― Bernard M. Baruch
8. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. –Mark Twain
These are eight of my favorite quotes, not because they were said by some truly inspirational people, but because, like others, these get me through life.
I hope that one day I am able to inspire people like they have inspired me.